PRINT & SHIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change in part or whole without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracy or error to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is entirely your responsibility to check the products and services we offer meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics.
All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed by us are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We often list links to external websites to provide you with further information. We cannot be responsible for the content of those sites and therefore we cannot endorse their use. However all reasonable steps are taken to ensure their suitability.
You grant us a nonexclusive and nontransferable right to use all images uploaded to us with your copyright and in uploading images to our website you agree to the following terms:
● You allow us to print your images on any items we have on sale, for orders placed by yourselves or your company, for your customers.
● You allow us to save images locally on our hard drives and on our servers and on any third party server we may be using at the time.
● You allow us to modify, move and delete your images however we see fit for the process of printing.
● You allow us to use your images to print samples for potential clients and other general advertising purposes, while you have an account currently with us. You can opt out of this by contacting us in writing if you do not wish for your designs to be seen by anyone else.
We will make every effort to keep your images secure but we take no responsibility for these images being lost, stolen, damaged and/or misused in any way beyond our reasonable control.
We will only use your images for the time you have an account with us but we will retain all your images on our hard drives and servers unless you request in writing to have them deleted.
● Item is different size to what was ordered, print is not straight or sub standard. Incorrect type of garment etc.
Solution - our error and will be rectified at our own expense.
● Customer no longer wants the object for any reason.
Solution - your issue and expense to be met by yourself.
● Product does not get delivered / customer says it has not been delivered.
Solution options -
Firstly check the despatch date and allow ?? days for delivery to UK addresses and ?? days for worldwide. Then there are 2 options.
1 50/50 replacement at half price
2 30p surcharge per item (ad hoc liability insurance) then we replace. We will only send out a replacement once to one unique customer at one address to prevent customers falsely claiming they are not receiving their orders.
'Tracking' can be added at the time of order for an additional fee (approx £5.00 for UK delivery address)
No returns to appear at ‘Bristol Fashion Co’ and all customer service issues to be handled by you, our client. The success of this business model relies on us ‘the drop shipper’ remaining invisible in the supply chain.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-3 working days but usually by the next day. The turnaround time on our products can only begin when we are in receipt of all the necessary information to fulfil that order.
We reserve the right to not reproduce any artwork we see fit, we also reserve the right to delete any artwork from our servers and hard drives at anytime.
The finished product will only ever be as good as the artwork we are working with. We will not be responsible for poor quality printing due to poor artwork.
Guidelines to what we will not print include but are not limited to the following:
● Images that breach any copyright, if we believe you are not the owner. However, we take no responsibility for printing any of your images that you do not have the copyright for. If a legal situation were to arise you would be fully responsible for any copyright infringement. It is your responsibility to ensure that your images breach no known copyrights.
● Images that contain the following: offensive material of any kind, racist, homophobic or overtly sexual, religious hatred / extremism or excessive use of profanities, poor taste and/or bad language.
● We take no responsibility of any person or organisation taking offence at designs you have created. In the event of such complaint or legal situation arising from the use of such items with said design you would be responsible if any such action taken against the use of your design.
Artwork must be checked for spelling, colour, sizes ordered, placement and accuracy of the artwork by you, our client. It is vital to check every detail of the order as what is ordered will be what is printed. Modifications to the order after submission may well result in production delays and/or additional expense to you, our client. Listing images will be sent to you for checking - once approved by yourself these will not be able to be changed. A new design including SKU and images will need to be created.
All products available for sale on our website are subject to change at anytime without notice, this includes the entire product and variations of that product such as size, colour or style.
We also reserve the right to print and ship the closest replacement product in the event of a stock shortage without your prior permission. This is to ensure that your orders are dispatched on time so there may be a different brand of clothing in the same size and/or colour.
Products of the same style may differ from one to the next particularly in terms of shades of colour. We take no responsibility for our suppliers altering their product specification without warning.
Bristol Fashion Co use Pay Pal